White boys are fagots and cocksocks

Forums Confessions White boys are fagots and cocksocks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pavlutschik

I, the white fagot, the boy – fagot-whore, slave and cocksucker.
    Good white boy. This white boy from an early age is aware of his role in the future. Being a whore and a cocksucker is his natural destiny. He trains his pink tender lips to suck the limbs.

seedsoforigin

Well done. There is nothing like a white male animal that can admit what it is, and openly accept its truth — proclaiming it to the world.

Boysobey

It knew it was different from early teens. It came to grips with the fact that it is a faggot in late 20’s. There was much denial and self doubt about its place in the hierarchy of men.
    Its body, specifically its fuckholes, do not belong to it. They belong to the greater community of MEN for your use.
    Terms that accurately describe it:
    Faggot
    Whore
    Piss fag
    Cock locker
    Slave
    Boy
    Fuckhole
    Bitch
    Daddy’s gurl

Kory

I was sent southern prison when I was 19 for buying meth from dealer for a bachelor party I was best man to. Little did I know the dealer wàs on the take and after purchased was pulled over and arrested taken the city jail for overnight. They told me the next day I be sent south to large 3 county prison. When I arrived by bus I was only 1 white guy to 16 black men riding bus to prison. Bus stopped in front of prison where we were met by the Head warden of facility and his 2 Top Ranking officers. We unloaded and headed to processing hold which was an isle between fenced courtyards. Prisoners who mostly black were whistle calling, verbally cussing, lewd comments of us newbies to prison. We get in holding and was told to strip naked all 17 of us to see prison doctor and shower and get orange suits. It was first time this white seen Black men they didn’t live out in my area of state let alone naked Black Men. They just dropped clothes didn’t hide their junk stood total naked. I was only white guy in group and dam the Black men were muscled, cut, hung thick dicks, big hanging butts. Slowly we were called to see doctor I was half way through when my name was called, the Head Warden led me and his 3 Top officers down hallway into room. Doctor told me to come forward. The doctor asked questions of health then asked if I was gay said he’ll no I was engaged to be married. He said he had to check my anal cavity for me to bend over spread my ass cheeks, he said you sure not faggot.i said fuck no, Dr starts fingering me and Head Warden said he has push white pink hole, he ain’t never had dick up his pussy. He still has his cherry very good. So Doctor gave me pill and I had to drink bottle and was then led down hallway but different direction where the others came back to. I was naked led then to stairwell going down where I followed Head warden like down into basement and when walked further came to open room with bed chains looked like bdsm heat and further back was open shower stall with hose down. They turned looked at me told me I am going to be their drugged faggot bitch fuck pussi. The meth I bought saw on table with syrenges and told me I will be their personal white pussy bitch going be turned out and owned by Black Bulls. I could see massive bulges going down their pants legs and I could tell I had no choice. I was first to go to shower to begin my clean out and my whole body was shaven hairless not one hair anywhere on my body. They they brought me back room put faggot collar on my neck chained me to a bench was given and told me to not move gave me a point or slam in my dick vein and it was OVER!!

Tracy
    Participant

Great story. Would love to have it happen to me

Servantjim
    Participant

white boys have such a difficult time because the false white narrative tells them to be something they can never be. White males are naturally submissive, obedient followers. Pushing them to be “men” causes emotional and mental instability. With no natural dominant features they turn to violence, guns, and consumerism to fill in the gaps. It’s no surprise that they focus their violence and hate toward Superior Black Men. Luckily white males are weak mentally and emotionally. It only takes one instance of an adult white male to be put in its proper place to alter its brain chemistry permanently. When the white male submits to the Superior Black Man, even it’s only internally, it is overwhelmed by the feelings of freedom and safety and will crave more. The white male reverts to its original place as a kind of intelligent livestock and craves the satisfaction it gets from obedience and submission. This problem can be stopped before it starts. Black Boys and Girls need to be taught that they are Superior from day one. If every white child was put in its proper place a few times by a Superior Black Child, both groups would grow and develop the proper attitudes to live happy productive lives.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!
Enable Notifications OK No thanks